Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Petting Zoo


Today was such a fun day, my great aunt wanted to take the kids to this new petting zoo that's down the street from our house. Her church was having family day there and she wanted to bring all of her family :) We took Drew and Avery and they had so much fun! Well, Avery didn't know what was going on, but Drew sure did! At first he was a little scared but it didn't take him long to warm up.

Andy helping Drew on the ponies, he only liked this for a few minutes :)


Drew giving his sweet cousin, Maggie, a kiss
Drew sliding down the slide, he went down that slide 100 times! :)


Drew was not afraid at all


My great aunt barbara with all the kids

Drew and I feeding the goats and sheep

Andy and Avery


I wanna post more pics, but for some reason my computer is allowing me to upload certain photos....i have no clue why! oh well :) have a blessed day :)

1 comment:

TheFancyFritter said...

Awe! How fun! I can't wait to take Anna out there! That's great Drew was so fearless!! They are getting too big!! :(