Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wow.....




Wow, it has been too long since I have even been on here! I feel like I have no time anymore! With working full time and 2 little ones, my life gets kinda crazy! But I wanna start reading blogs again and posting, it’s my "free time" :) So....life is wonderful! Here are a few pics of my family :) My babies are growing up too fast!! Drew is at a age (2) where he can do it all by himself and he thinks he doesn’t need mommy, but once he cant figure it out, he comes to me :) or his daddy. Avery (21months) is my sassy one, but I love it! She has such a funny personality, but I always wanted a prissy little girl, I'm sure I will not like that one day ;) but they are my world! Hope you are having a wonderful week and I hope to be back soon!! :)




2 comments:

Betsy St. Amant said...

Glad you're back chicky! Love the pics. And we don't judge you for taking a year between posts =P Mommies understand hehe. Hope to see you more often online!

TheFancyFritter said...

Yay! So glad you're back! I just love those pictures of ya'll! They are so sweet! Can't wait to see more posts about all the cute stuff they do! :-)